Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Road trip

Tomorrow is the day. Finally after enormous amounts of preparation our holiday is here. I am so excited and can not wait until my last night shift is over, then the fun begins. Yippee. As for the book it has been a little neglected however I know that I will continue to test out my recipes and will have far more photos available to add to the book on my return. After my holiday I am determined to input the remaining recipes and I aim to finish it by Christmas as more people are wanting to order it so I need to get my finger out and please my future customers

My upcoming blog posts will be fairly sparse over the next three weeks but I promise I will fill you in with all the fun and adventures we have had associated with food and the wild outdoors. See you all in three weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment