Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crafts

Good news on the Buma front. His owners came to collect him on the Tuesday. They were all pleased to be reunited. We have had him visit a couple of time since which is always a pleasant surprise.

Today I have spent the morning painting my signposts with chalkboard paint for our up and coming wedding, which is getting closer and closer every day. Ian parents arrive in 23 days so this weekend we plan on tidying up the house. washing the carpets and wiping down all the walls etc. Luckily Walmart have a sale on some household items so tomorrow will be spent buying new pillows etc. I have had my eye on a nice glass cake stand which I can't wait to pick up. It will look awesome as a center piece on my dining room table.

The garden is producing lovely flowers however the grass is beginning to take over, so a few hours in the garden is a must.

My mind has also got me thinking about making crafts that I could sell. I am leaning towards making my body scrubs and some felted soap which I could make over the winter and sell next year at the farmers market.

No comments:

Post a Comment