Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Breakfast with friends

Last week Carrie had arranged a good old girly day to cheer up one of our friends. We were going to have a duvet day sitting in our jim-jams watching chick flicks and having breakfast. What else could a girl ask for. In preparation for our girly day I decided to make some blueberry muffins and chocolate pancakes. The chocolate pancakes did not last long though and never made it to Carrie's. Ian and I scoffed the lot with tons of whipped cream (Oops!!). And as for  the blueberry muffins they were forgotten in all the excitement of getting to Carrie's. But not to worry... Carrie had made the most amazing banana and chocolate chip muffins using her banana bread recipe. They were fantastic.


When making my blueberry muffins I was a little hesitant as my oven never keeps its temperature and hardly ever reaches the 400 degrees needed but I proceeded anyway. They turned out awesome and to top it off I got more pictures added to my book (Yay!!).




No comments:

Post a Comment